Baby Carrier Mini is a small baby carrier that is easy to use for short babywearing sessions. It’s a lightweight version of the classic carrier, perfect for the early months when, like all newborns, your baby needs lots of closeness around the clock.
Babywearing helps strengthen the bond with your little one, while you remain hands-free. You can easily unfasten the entire front section of the carrier to lift out your sleeping baby. Once your baby has grown a little, you can choose whether to use the facing-in or facing-out position. Your baby should be at least five months old before you use the facing-out position.
- Age range: 0-1 year
- Weight: newborn to 11kg
Provide your baby with good support
- The soft fabrics gently hug your baby’s back, legs and hips, and provide good support. You can check your newborn’s position and the natural curve of their back through the fabric with your hands. Baby Carrier Mini also offers sturdy and adjustable head support.
Fit your growing baby
- All BABYBJÖRN Baby Carriers are fully adjustable to fit your growing child. The size adjustment is located on the inside of the seat area, i.e. under the baby’s bottom. You use the double buckle to adapt the baby carrier according to your child’s height.
Able to carry your child in both the facing-in and facing-out position in Baby Carrier Mini
- Please remember that the leg straps should be used to reduce the size of the leg openings for babies between 3.2 and 4.5 kg (7 and 9 lbs ). When you carry your baby in the facing-out position, they should be at least five months old and weigh max. 11 kg (24 lbs).
When will your child outgrow Baby Carrier Mini?
- Baby Carrier Mini is suitable until your child is one year old or until they reach a weight of 11 kg (24 lbs) and/or a height of 75 cm ( 29.5 in).
- If you’re looking for a baby carrier that you can use for longer, we suggest Baby Carrier One Cotton.
- Satin-woven cotton is super soft and comfy. Thin padding makes Baby Carrier Mini in 100% cotton small, compact and flexible.
- No matter which material you choose, Baby Carrier Mini is machine washable at 40°C. It should be washed separately and should not be tumble dried. Please use a mild, eco-certified detergent and strictly follow the dosing instructions.
Tested and safe:
- Baby Carrier Mini complies with both the European EN 13209-2:2015 and the American ASTM F2236 safety standards for baby carriers.